Dental Implants - All on 4, Teeth Now, Same Day Teeth
Teeth Now, also known as All on Four (or All on 4), is a revolutionary new technique whereby a whole arch of failing teeth is replaced with dental implants in a single visit.
The teeth are removed, implants placed and high-quality fixed temporary teeth are fitted, all without the patient needing to leave the Clinic.
Teeth Now/All on Four can also be carried out for patients who have previously lost their own teeth and currently wear dentures. The temporary teeth are fixed so patients can be free from their dentures on the day of implant placement. Once the healing period is completed and the implants have integrated with the bone, a high-quality, durable permanent titanium fixed bridge is fitted.
This treatment can offer patients a full arch or both arches of fixed replacement teeth. The placement of four to six dental implants at strategic positions and angles provide the foundation upon which a fixed ten tooth bridge can be placed.
For those patients who have suffered ill-fitting dentures or mobile, failing teeth for years, the provision of stable, comfortable, natural-looking teeth through dental implants really can restore that self-confidence and vitality that has often been lost.
We know what a difference this technique has made to so many of our patient’s lives. The sheer relief of being free from dentures or unhealthy, loose teeth is written all over their faces; their elated smiles say it all!
Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4 can benefit patients who:
- Are faced with a failing dentition, due to gum disease or failing bridgework, whose only other option is to wear dentures.
- Are unable to have gaps in their smile during implant treatment.
- Currently wear upper and/or lower dentures.
- Are unable to tolerate dentures.
- Suffer from low self-confidence because of movement of dentures whilst talking or eating.
- Feel limited with foods they can easily chew.
- May otherwise require bone augmentation; Teeth Now/All on Four techniques can usually eliminate the need for this.
We appreciate that the cost of dental implants is significant and the decision to go ahead with treatment is not made lightly. It is a worthwhile investment in a fixed long-term solution and patients benefit from high value and a very reasonable ‘cost per year’. Of all the treatments carried out at Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics, dental implants make the greatest difference to our patients.
All on 4 treatment is carried out in two phases , the initial phase provides patients with a high quality temporary bridge which is replaced with a long term definitive bridge following healing and remodelling of the soft tissues.
- Three dimensional imaging (Cone Beam CT scan) of treatment area, single jaw
Typical fee for Teeth Now/All on Four/All on 4;
Stage One: Implant placement stage
- Teeth extraction
- Implant placement including facilities, surgeon’s fees and implant costs
- Same-day temporary fixed bridge with 10 teeth
- Aftercare during healing period 4-6 months
STAGE ONE COST:
Stage Two: (4 – 8 months after stage one) – Hybrid Titanium Bridge
- Impression stage of clinical and laboratory work associated with provision of definitive fixed titanium-based implant bridge. At this stage, the new teeth can be tried in and patients individual aesthetic requirements finalised with our in-house specialist laboratory.
- Fit of definitive fixed titanium-based implant bridge.
STAGE TWO COST:
SINGLE JAW TOTAL COST:
Upgrades for all on 4 bridges
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us
Contact Us – Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics
Dentists and dental professionals: Please click on the orange LIVE CHAT button to the right if you need immediate assistance. (Available weekdays between 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central). For other questions or inquiries, please use the form below.
Patients and consumers: The ADH is unable to respond to individual questions about dental treatment, proposed treatment, conditions or problems, fees, diagnoses or requests for research.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at this number during the hours listed below. We’d be happy to assist you.
Our Telephone number: +90 242 512 19 93
Monday – Saturday
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Postal address: Oba mahallesi Gazipaşa caddesi yalın sokak, yalın sitesi c blok no: 2 (metro avm karşısı, EĞRİ KÖPRÜ yanı) 07400 Alanya, Antalya – Turkey