It is a widespread misunderstanding that titanium dental implants are a new technology.
The reality is that it has been forty years since the first patient was treated, and over ten million patients have been successfully treated with dental implants.
The methods are proven as the most effective way to permanently restore and enhance dental functionality and aesthetics. Dental implants have transformed dentistry, so we can now solve almost every dental problem, no matter how big or small.
At Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics a team of dental surgeons has been working together since 1989 using Nobel Biocare dental implants to provide solutions to their patient’s problems. The implant team has attended advanced courses throughout Europe and America. Our experience and use of the most up-to-date techniques enable us to offer dental solutions not available at routine dental practices.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a small titanium screw that replaces the root of a missing tooth. The implant integrates with the jaw and becomes the support for the replacement tooth.
Dental implants can be used to replace single teeth with crowns or multiple missing teeth with bridgework and will look and function like natural teeth.
What are the advantages of dental implants over bridgework or dentures?
- Avoids involving or damaging adjacent teeth.
- Improved appearance: When you lose a tooth, shrinkage of the jawbone can cause your face to look older. The placement of dental implants can stop this process.
- You can eat anything you want to.
- Long-lasting solution
- Fixed solution; no movement.
- Improved taste and speech.
- Cost-effective option.
- Natural-looking teeth.
- All factors contribute to improved confidence and increased quality of life.
How much do dental implants cost and are they worth it?
The cost of treatment depends on the number of teeth missing and the component, laboratory and clinical costs involved. You do not need an implant for each missing tooth. In general, the more teeth that are missing, the cost per replacement tooth reduces. See fee guide.
At Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics, we understand dental implants.
Treatment is a significant investment for the patient and we aim to provide the best value from dental treatment, by considering all the options and planning for long-term solutions.
Our fees are fully inclusive of all clinical and laboratory costs. For the quality of treatment our patients receive, our fees are very competitive. – click here for more fee information.
Patients consistently tell us how happy they are with their implant treatment. They feel that the cost is warranted because of the boost to their self-confidence and quality of life.
With more than three decades of clinical experience and over a ten million patients treated, statistics confirm a success rate of greater than 95 percent for individual Nobel Biocare dental implants, and even higher for the bridges they support. This means that the value is high and the actual cost per year is very reasonable. Of all the treatments carried out at Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics, dental implants make the greatest difference to patient’s lives.
Why come to Alanya Dental and Implant Clinic?
- Experienced implant dentists 6 days a week, ensuring full patient back-up and support and continuity of dental surgeons.
- Low dose CT variable field of view for optimised scanning resolution and enhanced patient safety.
- On-site laboratory, allowing same-day solutions and providing custom finishing facilities for final restorations.
- High-quality treatment at competitive prices.
- Regional centre, removing the need to travel to Alanya, offering the full range of dentistry.
- All treatment carried out under one roof, on ground floor.
- Most advanced techniques, including same-day tooth replacement; Tooth Now and All On 4.
- Extensive stock of implant components to ensure optimum implant placement.
- Inclusive prices quoted, including CT scan, implant placement and final restoration.
- Private patient waiting lounge for exclusive use, whilst individualised restoration is made while you wait.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us
Contact Us – Alanya Dental & Implant Hospital – Emergency Dental & Oral Health Clinics
Dentists and dental professionals: Please click on the orange LIVE CHAT button to the right if you need immediate assistance. (Available weekdays between 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central). For other questions or inquiries, please use the form below.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at this number during the hours listed below. We’d be happy to assist you.
Our Telephone number: +9 0242 518 1999
Monday – Saturday
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Our email address: [email protected]
Our Postal address: Kestel mahallesi, Sahil Caddesi, No:21 ( Eski Kestel Belediyesi karşısı) Alanya, Antalya 07400 – Türkiye